Medical Marijuana Mentorship
Below are the options to participate in a Medical Marijuana Mentorship with Dr. Bone. Please call the office at 561-706-0648 to get more information on schedule and pricing and to begin the process.
Bronze Package (Tier 1)
Best for those with a working knowledge of marijuana who want help with opening a practice.
- Consent forms (including smokable flower);
- Intake forms: history and physical;
- Flow sheet for ongoing management of cannabis patients;
- Access to research bank of scholarly articles on medical marijuana and
- Guidance on certifying patients with “similar-to” conditions.
In addition, Dr. Bone offers 60 minutes of support for implementation of these documents by phone or video chat.
Silver Package (Tier 2)
Includes all of the above, as well as:
PART I EDUCATION ON CANNABIS
- Educational materials (written and video) on cannabis medicine:
- History of cannabis;
- Elements of the plant ; THC, CBD, Terpenes, and the entourage effect;
- Endocannabinoid System review and
- State and Federal law, liability and malpractice
PART II CLINICAL IMPLEMENTATION
- Identify appropriate patients: qualifying and “similar-to” conditions;
- Elements of the initial consult;
- How to certify a patient and use the OMMU (Office of Medical Marijuana Use);
- Documentation: charting and electronic medical records;
- Initial dosing guidelines and recommendations;
- Introduction to dispensaries in Florida, and how to help navigate the dispensary
Gold Package (Tier 3)
Includes all of the above, plus:
- Spend the day with Dr. Bone to be involved with patient management, documentation and the flow of a cannabis office:
- How to implement retail CBD into your practice and,
- Dr Bone will be available for second certification for pediatric patients.
***Dr. Bone will remain available for consults in any of the three tiers.